To Our Valued Customers:
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. With the current outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers.
- Effective March 23rd we will be fulfilling all prescriptions via curbside pickup or mail. Our Saturday hours are temporarily suspended, but we are still here to help with your medication needs Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM, with curbside pick-up available from 9:30AM to 5:30PM. Please call us at 907-562-2138 with any questions.
- Bernie’s Pharmacy is closely monitoring reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS).
- We’ve advised our employees to follow CDC and DHSS guidance regarding hygiene, as well as reinforcing our existing policy encouraging employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay at home and consult with a medical professional.
- We are augmenting cleaning procedures in all areas of our store, especially high-touch areas like credit card machines and telephones.
- We are working with our suppliers to maintain inventory. However, certain items are facing a global shortage. We may limit quantities of key items (like rubbing alcohol) to extend our supply and help as many customers as possible.
- We have designed procedures enabling us to meet customers who may be ill at their vehicle, thereby protecting our other customers and our staff.
We ask that anyone with flu-like symptoms contact us at 907-562-2138 to make alternate arrangements and avoid coming into the store.
We appreciate the trust you place in Bernie’s Pharmacy. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our customers and employees safe while meeting your prescription needs.